Pokemon Go is free to download and play on Android and iOS, all you will need is an internet connection 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi and GPS and location services enabled.
Pokemon Go Supported Devices
- Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1
- (Android N will not be supported until the official Android release)
- iPhone 5+
- iOS 8+
To begin your Pokemon adventure you will need to head over to the App store on iPhone or Google Play for Android. Search for the game, hit download and then launch the app.
After entering your date of birth you will be presented with two login options. The easiest and quickest way to log in is to use your Google account, just put in your email and password and you’re ready to begin!
If you would rather use or set up a Pokemon trainer club account you can enter your existing details, or register a new account.
If you had previously downloaded the app from a different country’s store on iOS or downloaded the APK version of the app on android you should reinstall it from your own country’s store to ensure you get the automatic updates. To do this on iPhone just follow the instructions below.
- Delete the Pokemon Go app you currently have
- Make sure your region is set to your country by going to Settings > General ? Language and Region
- Go to the Settings > iTunes & App Store and ensure you are signed in with your normal Apple ID
- Redownload the game and log in using the Google account or Pokémon Trainer Club account that you registered with before. All of your previous captured Pokemon and save data will be restored.